7 mistakes you should never make while buying a fire equipment
Fire equipment devices are something that can save your life, house, business, and many other valuables. Even then people have yet to invest in fire equipment devices. Even when people invest in it they make some mistakes while using or maintaining them. There are different places where you can buy firefighting equipment in Pakistan. A perfect website we will suggest to you is Pakistan Fire: Home. The description of this site is given later in this article.
The most common type of equipment is a fire extinguisher and these are the most common mistakes people make,
1) Not having good trainingTo use a fire extinguisher you should have some basic knowledge of how to use it. Such as you should know what type of extinguisher to use and how much distance to maintain while using.
2) Using the wrong fire extinguisherThis is the most common mistake people make. When people aren’t having enough knowledge of what type of fire extinguisher to use they end up using the wrong one. There are different classes of fire extinguishers ranging from A to F. D is used in a place where meta is present and catches fire.These are available at different prices. Fire extinguisher price in Pakistan ranges from rs.1000 to rs.15000 depending on the class and the weight you purchase.
3) Using an unserviced fire extinguisherIt’s very important to maintain your fire extinguishers. Send them on a routine checkup to check if any leakages are there and replace the old gas with the new one because with time the effectiveness of gas in the extinguisher reduces.
4) Aiming at the wrong placeYou need to aim at the base from where the fire is initiated. It’s human nature that we aim at the catchy part where the fire is rising the most.
5) Getting too closeYou must not get too close to the fire, fire extinguishers are designed in a way that you can aim them at the fire from a distance of 8 feet. When getting too close there are chances that your clothes catch fire.
6) Leaving the power onHeat, oxygen, and fuel are the ones that spread fire the most. When you leave the power on the heat produced from hot electric lines helps the fire to spread.
7) Not evacuatingSometimes it’s not a better option to fight the fire. When a large area is covered in the fire then you may opt to evacuate and call the fire fighting team to do the task as they are having better training and equipment than you do.
On pakistan fires site you can find Fire doors in Pakistan, used in places with high chances of fire such as the control unit of electricity. It stops fire from passing from one place to another.
You can also purchase fire alarm systems in Pakistan from their website, these are used to detect smoke and give a siren when smoke is detected to alert people. They are selling different types of fire alarms. Security alarm system price in Pakistan ranges from rs 1500 to rs 4000, depending on the quality.
Fire hydrant systems in Pakistan are also available on their site. This system is installed in the premises through water pipes. They can be used in case of a fire emergency. To install a fire hydrant system you need a pipe, elbows, and grease.
Fire suppression systems in Karachi are also available on their site. It consists of a sprinkler and a water supply line. The sprinkler is installed throughout the premises and automatically starts when the temperature rises.
Road safety equipment in Pakistan is also available on their site. These include cat eyes, Convex mirrors, Baton light, and many others. They are used to protect pedestrians on the road.